Monday, May 8, 2017

Oh me !!!

Oh my sweet heart 24×7 you are pumping Tireless, restless............ But I keep depositing fats in your arteries and keep you unhealthy without proper exercise and nourishment. Oh my brain how beautifully you manage my routine works , keep me well balanced in my society. But I fail to keep you well nourished stimulated , peacefully , instead for my sake I frustrate you with alcohol. Oh my lungs you keep me alive and expell the dangerous gases out. But I time and again keep you polluted with smoke. Oh my liver you are my love ..... you digest everything that help to keep me healthy with your enzymes. But alas I don't care for you and keep you busy always that I know will harm your effective functioning and drinking habits kill you silently. Oh my back bone you are my back bone keep me upright in this challenging society. But I don't care for your fine tuning with proper nourishment and exercise. Oh my joints with out your help what activity can i engage in. But I have never bothered to keep you oiled and maintained your function. Oh my intestine you digest and assimilate and keep me energised. But still I have no contoll what so ever what I eat and I don't care how difficult it is to assimilate everything that I consume to satisfy my taste buds. Oh my body no control over my food,no exercise,no nourishment,no hygiene,no clean surroundings no attention, chemical deposits all over. But I am not even ready to offer a thanks for keeping me going on and on and on...... Thank you.......

No comments:

Post a Comment