Thursday, December 8, 2011

Nawab of Cricket


I am a dashing opening batsman and an off-break bowler and a descent feilder.Oh god I don’t want captaincy.God has blessed me with hand eye co-ordination.People say that my batting suited limited over cricket. But statistics shows that I am a better Test player. I can score hundred runs in a session and a double hundred in a days play. People say that only great Donald Bradman could do it. My breezy innings in the second innings of the test matches help my team in run chase. I am called the Nawab of Najgarh.Upper cut is my special shot. I am not fluent in English so when I get man of the match awards Ravi Shastry has to speak in Hindi. But remember my Hindi is as fluent as my flick of the wrist to square leg for a boundary. Critics say that I am bit weak against shot pitched balls. My eyes glitter when I see a spinner running into me. I am a great fan of Sachin Tendulkar.But remember now I am not under his shade. Cricket lovers predicted that I will be the first person to score a double century in one day Internationals. But my Guru,Sachin did it about two years back. I have now broken his record in style. People were worried about my recent form. But I have clicked at the right moment, for team India is preparing for an all important Australian tour.Ofcourse we want to erase the bad memories of England tour with a successful Australian tour. I missed the England tour because of my injury. Not only that I missed many important matches during the past years. But this time I promise I will be right there to help team India overcomes the mighty Australians.I have a uncanny knack of scoring big hundreds. I am not after any records. But I will play in my style. I am not worried about my hundreds.But I wanted to reach there in style atleast with a sixer.That is why I am………the nawab of……najgrh…..
See you in Australia.
Thank u……sukriya ab hum Australia men milenge…..koshish to karoonga is form ko barkharar rakhne keliye aur lambi pary khelne keliye…kyon ki ….my chahta hum team India har match jeet jaye…..aur har bharteey kirket premiyon ko khushiyan dilaye…..

No comments:

Post a Comment